Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oahu Wedding Photo

Oahu Wedding Photo, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, is now accepting bookings for 2009. We are offering complimentary outdoor engagement portraits to couples who book an 8-hour package by December 31, 2008. Oahu Wedding Photo will customize a package to meet your wedding photography needs. 

Most of my clients find me through referrals. You won't find me at Hawaii wedding shows or advertising in wedding magazines, but if you would like to see more of my work, please give me a call and I would be happy to meet with you. 

Some of my favorite locations to photograph weddings on Oahu include: Lanikuhonua, The Bayer Estate, Kualoa Ranch, Turtle Bay Resort, Halekulani, The Royal Hawaiian Hotel, Moana Surfrider Hotel, and any oceanfront residence on Oahu.

No comments: