Thursday, September 25, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) Annual Fund Drive


October is recognized as Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an organization that coordinates remembrance photography throughout the U.S., is holding its annual fund drive from now until October 31. Please consider making a donation to this wonderful organization. Also, if you know of a family who might be interested in this service on Oahu, feel free to pass along my information as I am a volunteer photographer for this organization. Disclaimer: I have not yet done any remembrance photography sessions, so I hope I'll be able to handle it (emotionally) should someone call me. Donations to NILMDTS will go toward training and educating volunteer photographers, providing outreach to hospitals and helping families cope with their enormous loss. Thank you in advance for your support.

No comments: